come and follow me!

Friday 14 September 2012

30 day challenge day 14, flower nails

Sorry i am late posting guys, its been a bit of a day!  My design isn't overly adventurous either, if i would have had more time i could have so gone to town on these...i wanted to do a psychedelic number!
Instead i opted for a more demure look, using my untried of the day, Porchester square.....what a polish by the way!  a beautiful 'muted mushroom' colour according to nails inc themselves, and i agree on the description.  It is probably a colour i would have overlooked if I'm honest had i not have got swept up in adverts on QVC for this, it looked stunning on the TV and its stunning in the flesh. 

 I think this colour has more of a pinky undertone to it which makes it feel really trendy because its just so not boring on the nail!  Application was outstanding, 3 coats that glided on like butter and dried like a dream....i will be wearing this again for sure!





No comments:

Post a Comment