come and follow me!

Friday 2 November 2012

I need your help xx

This crazy world of blogging has left me feeling so warm and fuzzy sinse i started this back in late August, it has really gone so fast! I have received so many lovely comments about my work and have made some wicked friends.  I know it sounds mushy but i have felt so much kindness from you guys!  I appreciate all of my followers, which is why i have been holding giveaways...i am now on my 3rd and am asking all of my fellow bloggers if they would mind giving my OPI giveaway a lil shout out as i really would love to start my 4th!!


Any help you could offer lil me would be so much appreciated.....as always lots of polish love to you all xxxxxx

http://mimimanicures.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/opi-giveaway-250-followers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment