come and follow me!

Thursday 13 December 2012

Emily De Molly Muted Madness

Hello my beauties.  This post is really a little late..Ive had muted madness in my stash for a couple of weeks now and with all the nail art i am doing at the minute i just haven't had the time to show you it.  I was beyond excited to buy muted madness and black forest from Llarowe on the first stock she had.....i also have fifth element coming which i could actually pee my pants over!


Muted madness is a lovely lovely polish indeed...my little heart skips a beat every time i look at my nails.  MM is a lovely jelly black base made up with THE most lovely neon yellow, purple, blue, red and green matte glitter and micro fine multi coloured glitter.

taken with my flash...just so you can see the glitter in all its glory!!

I didn't layer this polish at all, but it could probably do with a base colour as it does do on pretty sheer. I used 4 coats for the shots.  My only gripe with this polish was some of the glitters liked to stick up and not lay as flat as i liked....again as with some glitter it was no big deal...a little more careful application was all it took. 



Dry time was a little slower with MM...but again..no biggie.  You can buy them here at Llarowe xxxx

2 comments: