come and follow me!

Friday 21 December 2012

Mimi bows out...for now

Hello my lovelies.  Just a short note to you guys who have been following the nail art i have been doing for the twelve days of Christmas challenge.....i have to take a break from this.  Unfortunately my beautiful mum has been taken into hospital and for obvious reasons my priority is to be with her as much as i can.

I will try my best to catch up when i have the time...no doubt i will be using the catch up nails as a way of distraction.  So please bear with me.  I will enjoy what the other beauties produce xxxx

10 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much liz, your kindness means so much xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for your mother and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your thoughts cordia, i really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete
  3. Of course you have to be with your mom! Don't forget to take care of you, while you take care of her! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i certainly will do sweet heart thank you so much inky my friend xxxx

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about your mom...best wishes for ya'll in this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thank you so much for your kind wishes jenna xxxx

      Delete
  5. Prayers to you & your family...

    ReplyDelete