come and follow me!

Monday 28 January 2013

31 day challenge day 28...inspired by your favorite colour

Hello my beauties, and here is day 28...boooooo its almost over, blimey this month has gone quickly!!




Now i apologise in advance but i have cheated today (*hides face with shame*) i am recycling an older post of mine as i have been so busy  today and i am beet!  So i have decided to give my older design an airing what with it being Superbowl weekend in America.


I am showing you my New York Giants nails i did for my hubby as he is a huge fan...and even though they didn't make the SB, its all good....plus they are red and blue...my 2 most favourite colours!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a very special mani.....inspired by a blogger is the theme...hmmmm i am looking forward to this! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment