come and follow me!

Thursday 24 January 2013

31 day challenge..day 24 inspired by a game

Oh this challenge has gone so quick so far...i am going to miss it when its finished!  But here we are, day 24 and we have been asked to be inspired by a game.  I really wanted to do monopoly, but i just knew a lot of the girls would be doing it, and you know me, i like to break the mold a little.


So today my inspiration is from the Playstation game Buzz..Monster Rumble.


We have had many many happy hours playing this game as a family...i love it!

I love the cute monsters, they make me chuckle!

I used Nina Pro black and various acrylic paints for the design.  I hope you guys enjoy this..see you tomorrow xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow! es realmente fabuloso, vaya trabajo!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
    Mi reto de manicuras comienza el 4 de febrero, aún puedes apuntarte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! You put a lot of detail and work into this manicure because it shows. It turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i luvvie you my fab inky friend :)!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete