come and follow me!

Thursday 31 January 2013

31 day challenge..day 31 ..recreate someone elses mani

I can't believe we are on our last day of the challenge, it is so sad as i have had a blast taking part!


But here we are and today's final prompt was to redo someone elses mani from earlier in the challenge.  I chose to do Heathers puzzle nails in support of autistic children.  I think she did a fantastic job at a really fun and poineint design.  You can find Heather at peace, love and polish she has a great blog which i highly recommend you checking out.  

I hope you guys have enjoyed this challenge...i know  i have....but onto the next one as of tomorrow!!  I have some really great things coming up....stay tuned my lovelies! xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Heather's so amazing and so is this mani! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so great! I am so happy you chose to re-create these and support the cause! Thank you for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete