come and follow me!

Wednesday 2 January 2013

31 DC day 2...silver with contrasting flowers


A quick post tonight beauties.  Here we are with day 2 of the 31 day challenge and the prompt is silver.  I am not a huge fan of metallic to be honest so i decided to funk this mani up with some abstract lines and some contrasting flowers on the ring and thumb finger.

My silver for today is the ahhhmazing Ludurana Aurora Boreal The holo is just amazing in this....so so strong, i just adore it. 

Anyways see you tomorrow my lovelies...as always check out my fellow challengers! xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised I didn't do something else to my nails because really metallics never look good on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really cool. One of my top 3 fave's for Day 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much kanistar that means so much to me xxxx

      Delete