come and follow me!

Monday 28 January 2013

HELP IS NEEDED! pretty please xxx

Hey ladies, i am after some help if you can.  The beautiful Maria from Nailnation has been through an awful trauma today when her lovely daughter was carjacked at gunpoint....this is her message on fb:

EVERYONE TODAY UNFORTUNATELY My daughter was carjacked at gun point. She is ok now but now has no way to get anywhere with the baby or to work. I am going to offer every polish I make except shine on me at 11.00 flat for the next few days so I can maybe help her. Please pray that this man gets caught he gas her house keys and address and said he would kill her so pray police catch up with him soon. Thanks for all the support you have all given me and my brand and I truly appreciate you all

Please can anyone who can afford a cheeky polish pop along and help her out...not only will you be helping an amazing lady and her family but you will be owning a stunning polish!!!  you can find the link here at her fb page xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment