come and follow me!

Friday 1 February 2013

28 DC..skittle nails..day 1

Here it is my lovelies...a brand new challenge, lasting throughout the month of feb and day one is skittle nails.

Most of these promts are ones i have already covered before in the previous challenge, but i promise i will bring you a different take on it to what i did last time. 

Last time i literally done a skittle manicure ( see it here ) that was so much fun ..but today i am doing a much easier manicure..purely for time purposes as later today i am working on a Superbowl design!

I used for this mani all models own lilac dream, lemon meringue, fuzzy peach, bloo bloo and pastel pink.  I love these pretty pastel colours...perfect for spring.  For the glitter TC i used Dollish Polish Random Dancing.  OMG i love this polish...super fun and super versatile!

Please check out the other ladies taking part!

1 comment:

  1. That glitter is so pretty! And I love your colour choices.

    I'm a little gutted as I did a skittle gradient last month! Would have been perfect for today!

    ReplyDelete