come and follow me!

Saturday 2 February 2013

Disney Bambi nail art

Hello Ckikkas i am back on this Monday evening with another nail art mani for you in the form of the sweetest character that Disney created...Bambi.  

I am being a little naughty and recycling this post as I totally forgot this one was due tonight and I have been out all day so I just don't have the time to do another.


I must say thank you to polish art addiction for the great tutorial on flower...i had to give it a try and i really like how that came out!!

I would love to re try this mani as i know next time i could be better.  Still....i tried my lovelies!  Until tomorrow xxxx 

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeep are you for real?! I can't even begin to tell you how much I absolutely LOVE these!! You are amazing for sure lady!!! :D I'll email you with next weeks challenge.... as soon as I think of it LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - especially the adorable Flower. I always loved the part of the movie where Bambie calls him "Flower" and then Thumper laughs hysterically :)

    ReplyDelete