come and follow me!

Thursday 14 March 2013

my beautiful daughters tag day nails inc mani Botanical Gardens

Hello my angels...I am back.  I have been super busy with some awesome nail art for a Disney challenge coming up in April...but I have a gorgeous mani for you guys tonight.

 My amazing daughter Lucy has a tag day at school tomorrow..so I jumped at the chance when she suggested to do some pastel polkas and cute flowers on her nails to match her jeans.

I am so lucky, she has the best nails  to work on.....I loved every minute of our girly time together this evening!

For the base colour I used Royal Botanical Gardens, from the new Spring 2013 colours.  OH MY GOSH this is beyond beautiful..i adore adore adore this colour so much...every time I look at It I fall in love all over again!  It is a stunning spearmint green, perfect formula as you would expect....opaque in 2 coats!!  nails inc have out done themselves with this one!

I then took to doing the delicate flowers and polkas with acrylic paint then topped it off with a coat of seche vite.  Perfection even if I do say so myself!

What do you guys think? xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. your nails are unbelievably beautiful!super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thank you so much despina xxxx

      Delete
  2. FUN-NESS!!! Miss Lucy is gonna have nails like her gorgeous momma when she grows up. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww inky you are a total sweetie for sure xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Uuaau...what a beautiful and girlie manicure ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my lovely, I must admit this looked so cute in person xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Uuaau...what a beautiful and girlie manicure ^^

    ReplyDelete