come and follow me!

Friday 12 April 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Lace....the lazy girl art

Well today I am here with a little something different.  I have decided to try out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Lace Stickers. 

I love nail art, I love freehanding that to me is much more special than stickers, somehow I feel uber lazy and a little hmmm about applying stickers to my nails.  I like knowing my art has taken time and effort and is my creation...so this is all a bit new for me.

So with a little hesitation I only did my accent finger in the lace stickers and used Barry M Lychee on the others.  Lychee is a perfect nutral base colour for these things...it applies like a dream and I adore the colour!

I peeled the easy backing off the sticker and applied it.  It is super easy to place on the nail, although obviously the backing is sticky it isn't really catchy sticky so it didn't curl or anything.  There were no bubbles and it was perfectly smooth.  I rolled the sticker over my free edge and buffed the excess away...perfect.

So all in all I am very impressed with the quality of these.  Will I be rushing out and buying these like I do my nail art paints and pens? NO!!  I love creating nail art far to much to become a full time stickerette!

6 comments:

  1. I'm surprised they are long enough for your uber claws! They might be a short cut, but they look good on you my Mistress. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe these my dearest inky friend are shorter than they were, I really liked being lazy for a short time anyways...and glad you liked them...love you my inky furry friend xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow these are lovely!
    I know what you mean about it feeling a little lazy, but I think now and again it's fine lol. Sometimes I want to leave my nail art to the 'experts', you know? Like I want the nail art effect, but I SO can't be bothered - these would be perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol cazzy I know exactly what you mean, sometimes you just have to be a little lazy lol, glad you like them though my lovely you are a sweetheart xxxx

      Delete
  3. Love these. I love using these on vacations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know what you have given me a great idea, I am soooo going to use these on my holidays to! thank you my sweet xxxx

      Delete