come and follow me!

Sunday 30 June 2013

Picture Polish scores again...Whimsy is a keeper!!

I know I run the risk of sounding like a broken record buuuuuut.....I love me some blue polish, and I love me some Picture Polish, so what happens when the two meet??? well folks let me tell you with a picture......

picture polish whimsy blue shimmer polish

 Yep that's what happens....a phenomenal outrageously beautiful polish...aptly named Whimsy! 


I loved each picture so much I have to spam you guys...but hey, its pretty so who cares right?!



This is a great collaboration shade with Lindsey from Neverland Nail Blog ...Words cant describe how much I adore this, it is a polish that I see me wearing all year round because its so beautifully bright its perfect for summer but it is icy enough to pass for a winter colour to...perfecto!!!



Whimsy is a bright baby pale blue with what looks like small golden flakies in the bottle but on the nail it translates to more of a golden shimmer, in certain lights the golden shimmer takes on greenish tones.  Whimsy is also a polish that is more opaque than I expected.  When I saw pictures online before I bought this I thought that this one was definitely going to be one to layer.  Thankfully this isn't the case, the colour you see, is indeed the colour you get!


Application and formula were amazing as always, Picture Polish sure knows how to create a treat for their customers which is why they are without doubt one of my favourite brands!


If you don't own this polish yet I suggest you throw all inhibitions to the wall and buy with confidence you will be owning a stunner!  You can buy this here at Picture Polish or Sally Magpies or Llarowe

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Mimi!!!
    I adore this mani! That color blue is sooooooo Gorgeous!!! You nails are really getting long! They are sooo Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww you are so kind my friend thank you so much, I am in love with this blue! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet color, reminds me of the sea, so it's perfect for the summer and the beach :D

    Hope you follow back on Bloglovin,
    xx Kate
    http://cinnamonflavouredvoid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much kate, I am now a follower of yours my lovely xxx

      Delete
  3. Sooo beautiful! this was the one out of the new shades that stood out to me!! Loving the picture spam :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh great minds think alike Char, it is a stunner that you will want my lovely xxxxxx

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous one!! This one will be going on my wish list for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need this one in your collection cupcake cat, its stunning xxxx

      Delete
  5. Pretty blue! I really like the shimmer in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very pretty, I love the little flakes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much my sweet! btw I have to say a little apology, the comment you left for the nails inc beaded for some reason went to spam...I have never published anything in my spam and when I went to try I accidently deleted it! Im sorry my lovely (and btw I didn't overly like the polish either) as always thank you for the comments my friend xxxx

      Delete
  7. Loved that whimsy polish! Very pretty indeed! http://www.lalilalisalon.com/

    ReplyDelete