come and follow me!

Saturday 8 February 2014

Upcoming Floral Nails Inc collection

Annnd hot off the press I have a sneaky pic of the new Nails Inc floral collection. 
The colour line up is from left to right: Daisy Lane, Floral Street Mews, Queensgate Gardens and Richmond Gardens.


I must say I have my beady eyes on at least, let me see....all of these!!! I am pretty excited to see something a little different sneaking its way onto the market as I am kind of over the whole texture sands and usual boring seasonal colours I end up with every year purely because they are new, then I have dupes all over the show!

These will be hitting the shops in early April and will be £12 each...best get me saving!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to have them in my collection. Wonderful blog my dear, I am happy to follow you :D
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete